The Cooker Hood FC-CH147es is a product from Frico brand, produced in and imported 100% from Spain. The product helps to absorb odors, smoke and moist effectively during the cooking process in the kitchen space.
With a unique and chic design embedded with many remarkable functions, the Cooker Hood FC-CH147es always meet the needs of all customers.
This product helps the kitchen to be clean and comfortable because it is equipped with engine systems that have high suction capacity without creating noise. It has centrifugal fans combined with a grease-free filter.
In addition to absorbing odors, the Cooker Hood FC-CH147e can also be used to filter air based on activated carbon. Thanks to the compact machine body size, users can wipe, clean, and install this product easily.
The Cooker Hood FC-CH147es
THE OUTSTANDING FEATURES
– The Cooker Hood FC-CH147es has the modern beveled glass design, chic black steel armor, heat resistant tempered glass in order to be suitable for all kitchen space.
– The touch-screen control panel has a smart and luxurious design of the touch-screen control panel which gives a visualized display and allows easy operation.
– The effective 3-stage strainer made of aluminum has high endurance and is convenient for cleaning.
– Low-noise and quiet operation will create a comfortable, peace and fresh kitchen space.
|Product Size||700 x 512 x 418 x 490 mm|
|Led Lamp||2 x 3,5W|
|Suction Rate||797,2 m3/h|
|Installation pipe||150 mm|
|The minimum stable suction rate||40 dB|
|The maximum stable suction rate||64 dB|
|Turbo function||67 dB|
1. On/Off the suction fan
2. Suction fan speed – speed modes: SILENT, 1, 2, 3 and TURBO. There is a TURBO (T) speed mode on the control panel, Turbo speed will activate in 5 minutes before lowering the suction speed to level 3.
3. On/Off suction fan timer
4. On/Off lamp
5. Lower lamp brightness intensity button
6. Raise lamp brightness intensity button
Timer: The suction fan will activate in 2 minutes at its present speed and then activate in 2 minutes at each lower speed until it stops and the lamp turns off.
THE MAINTENANCE GUIDELINE FOR COOKER HOOD FC-CH147es
Cleaning the Hood door
- First, push on the door and pull it out to open.
- Clean the outside with a warm cloth and neutral detergent. Clean the inside with a damp cloth and neutral detergent; do not clean with wet cloth or sponge, or water jet; do not clean with corrosive materials.
Cleaning the Oil Filters
- The filters need to be cleaned every two months, or more often if used regularly, and can be cleaned by the dishwasher.
- Pull open the hood door.
- Unwind the filters one by one, push them gently towards the back of the machine and pull them down.
- Do not let the filter be bent during cleaning. Before reinstalling into the hood, make sure the filters are completely dry. (The color of the filter surface may change over time, but this does not affect the filter’s productivity.)
- When installing the filters to the hood, pay attention to the correct position of the outwards handle.
- Close the hood door.
The high-class special version Cooker Hood FC-CH147es with the fashionable and chic design embedded with modern technology will certainly bring comfort and convenience for your family.