FRICO GENERAL POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
Article 1: Fundamental principles
– COOKMIX CO., LTD. (“the Company”) operates the e-commerce website https://fricovietnam.com/.The target is to focus on all customers in 63 provinces and cities in Vietnam.– Products and services traded at “FRICO” must fully meet the provisions of the law.– At FRICO: Trading activities must be done openly and transparently, ensuring the interests of consumers.This software and its accessories are protected by the Consumer Protection Law, the Copyright Law of Vietnam, the Commercial Law, and other intellectual property agreements and laws, and these rights are owned directly by the company.
Article 2. General regulations
- Name of E-commerce Website:
The e-commerce website https://fricovietnam.com/ was developed by COOKMIX CO., LTD. with the name “FRICO”.
- General definitions
The seller is COOKMIX CO., LTD.Individuals, units, or organizations from 63 provinces may be buyers.Buyers have the right to register an account to make a transaction. Membership includes both the buyer and the person who consults the information on the website.The customer support service includes a program update service, telephone consultation, and a free upgrade service during the service period.The content of this regulation complies with the current regulations of Vietnam. When participating in the “FRICO” e-commerce website, members must find out for themselves their legal responsibilities towards the current laws of Vietnam and commit to complying with the contents of this Regulation.
Article 3: Trading Conditions in General
Article 4. Responsibilities in the case of technical errors
- E-commerce website FRICO is committed to making efforts to ensure the safety and stability of the entire technical system.
However, in the event of an incident due to the fault of FRICO, we will immediately apply measures to ensure the interests of the buyer.
- When performing transactions on the application, members are required to strictly follow the guiding procedures.
- E-commerce Management Board Website FRICO is committed to providing the best quality of service to members participating in transactions.
In case that has arisen technical error, software error, or other objective errors limit the member’s participation in the transaction, the member shall notify the Website Management Board via phone support hotline at 028.6290.5950/0904.510.91 and we will fix the error within 72 hours from the date receiving the notice to facilitate members participating in the FRICO e-commerce website.However, the Management Board of FRICO E-commerce Website will not be responsible for handling in case the members’ notices are not valid, arising from technical errors, transmission errors, software, or other errors not caused by the Management Board.
Article 5: Process of receiving and settling complaints
General principles– Customers using Frico’s products and services are guaranteed their legal rights, in accordance with the law.– All inquiries and complaints of customers related to service quality are received and resolved quickly, in goodwill and progressive spirit, with a maximum processing time of 20 working days.
- The time limitations for complaints and appeals:
-No more than 90 days for service/product quality problems.-No more than 30 days for business matters.
- The receipt and resolution of customer complaints are recorded and answered in writing. Comply with current laws.
The order and procedures for settlementStep 1: Receiving feedback and complaints. When having questions or complaints about service quality, customers contact Frico through the following forms:– Call at 028.6290.5950 or 0904.510.916 for more information.– Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.– Send Application/Complaint by Post: 63 Mai Thi Luu, Da Kao, District 1, HCMCNote: In the email or application, please specify the content of the complaint, request to be resolved, provide documents and information related to the service and use of the service.Step 2: Find a solution– If customers contact Frico directly, Frico will make a “receipt slip”.– Record the details of events, feedback, and requests from customers. All complaints related to face-to-face meetings will be conducted at the company’s office.– After receiving the customer’s email or application, Frico will conduct verification and check the content. And within 48 hours, Frico will have a reply letter (if it has been fixed or needs to be exchanged,…) and/or invitation letter sent to the customer to directly work, resolve complaints, and reflect.– If the case is complicated, involves multiple parties, or requires time to verify and resolve the settlement time will be extended . But no more than 20 working days.Step 3: Resolve the problem a second time.– If the customer does not agree with FRICO’s solution, we will have a reply or invitation letter (2nd time) with the hope of reaching an agreement between the two parties.– If the customer still does not agree with FRICO’s 2nd settlement, the application can be sent to the competent authority to resolve the 3 parties.
Article 6: Rights and obligations of the FRICO E-commerce Website Management Board
- Rights of the FRICO Management Board:
– The FRICO e-commerce website will provide services and products to customers after they complete the required procedures and conditions.– FRICO will conduct the development of service policies on the Website. These policies will be published on FRICO.– In case, there is evidence to prove that the member providing information to FRICO is incorrect, misleading, incomplete, or shows signs of violating the law or gross indecency of Vietnam, FRICO has the right to refuse, suspend or terminate the member’s right to use the service.– The FRICO e-commerce website may terminate the membership and right to use one or all of the services in case the member violates the application’s regulations or engages in acts affecting the business activities on the application.– FRICO E-commerce Website will end immediately when that a member has gone bankrupt, dissolved, has been convicted, or is serving a sentence; the member continues to operate that may be causing harm to the FRICO E-commerce Website; perform fraudulent, counterfeiting activities, causing market disturbances, causing disunity towards other members of the FRICO e-commerce website; or activities breaking the law. – If membership and service use rights are terminated, all certificates and rights granted to members will automatically no valid and be terminated.– In accordance with Vietnam’s legal provisions on intellectual property protection, FRICO e-commerce website owns the copyright to use services and contents on FRICO e-commerce website. All icons and content in different languages are owned by the FRICO e-commerce website. Any illegal copying, use, and dissemination of the above property rights are strictly prohibited.– FRICO e-commerce website retains the right to change the price tag, and payment method during the time of providing services to members according to the needs and conditions of the FRICO e-commerce website and will give at least 1 month’s notice to the member.
- Obligations of the FRICO Management Board
– The FRICO e-commerce website is responsible for building services including a number of main tasks such as research, design, procurement of hardware and software equipment, Internet connection, and development of service policies for the operation of the FRICO e-commerce website in the permitted conditions and scope.– The FRICO e-commerce website will deploy and collaborate with partners to build a system of services and utility tools for participating members’ and users’ transactions on the e-commerce website FRICO.– The FRICO e-commerce website is responsible for building and supplementing a system of knowledge and information about the system of domestic and international legal documents as well as news related to the operation of the FRICO e-commerce website.– The FRICO e-commerce website will conduct the promotion and advertising activities in foreign markets within the scope and conditions allowed, contributing to the expansion and connection to meet the needs of finding customers and developing new products overseas market development of members participating in the FRICO e-commerce website.– FRICO e-commerce website will try to reach the highest possible extent and conditions to maintain the normal operation of the application and overcome problems such as technical problems on machines, software errors, internet connection systems, personnel, social changes, natural disasters, power outages, decisions of state agencies or related third parties. However, if the above incidents occur beyond our control and are force majeure circumstances that cause damage to members, the FRICO e-commerce website is not responsible for the joint.– Developing and implementing a mechanism to ensure that the posting of information on the FRICO e-commerce website is done correctly.– Do not post information on the sale of goods and services on the list of goods and services banned from business as prescribed by law and goods restricted from trading as prescribed in Circular 47/2014/TT-BCT.
Article 7: Rights and responsibilities of members participating in the FRICO e-commerce website
- FRICO E-commerce Website Member’s Rights
– When registering to become a member of FRICO and being approved by FRICO, members will be able to participate in discussions, evaluate services, and purchase goods and services at FRICO.– Members have the right to contribute ideas to the FRICO e-commerce website during its operation. Proposals are sent directly by mail, phone, or email to the FRICO e-commerce website.
- Obligations of FRICO E-commerce Website Members.
– Members will be responsible for the security, storage, and all activities associated with using the service under their registered name, password, and email box.– Members commit that the information provided to the FRICO e-commerce website and the information being uploaded to the FRICO e-commerce website is accurate.– Members commit not to change, modify, copy, propagate, distribute, provide, and create similar tools to the service provided by the FRICO e-commerce website to a third party if not approved by the FRICO in this Regulation.– Members must not act to discredit the FRICO e-commerce website in any form, such as causing disunity among members by using a second registered name, through a third party or propaganda, or disseminating information that is not conducive to the reputation of the FRICO e-commerce website,– Members must comply with the contents in these terms and conditions, notice regulations, and other relevant laws issued by the company, and be not able to engage in any other conduct that interferes with the company’s business or damages the company’s reputation.– Members must allow the affiliate service to use proprietary software provided by the company and not use this affiliate service in any other way or attempt to access the server providing the service through this link. Restrictions on use, copying, and modification– Except as expressly permitted in the terms, it is not possible to use, copy, translate, redistribute, retransmit, publish, sell, rent, rent, sell, resell, pledge, mortgage, transfer, change, modify, or expand in whole or in part this “Software”.– The user is obliged to pay attention to the change of the terms, and the company is not responsible for any damage to the user resulting from the change of the terms.
Article 8: Establishment of a user contract
This service contract is shaped when the user selects “Agree” to the “Collection and use of personal information” and these terms and fills in the application form prescribed, currently registers to use the service, and then this will be approved by the company. By choosing “Agree” according to the above content, the user acknowledges that they understand these terms as well as the content of “Personal Information Collection and Use”, and is deemed to have agreed to comply with the terms and conditions as well as the various policies set forth by the company for the use of the service (e.g. personal information handling policy, copyright policy, spam policy, etc.) by the time they use the service.Agree that registered rides may be shared with other companies through this program and that shared orders may receive a certain fee.The user is obliged to pay the program usage fee set by the company.
Article 9: Company disclaimer
1) Users are informed that they are obliged to obtain consent for the use of personal information when registering for the application.2) Users’ personal information on the Website within the agreed scope.3) The user is deemed to have accepted responsibility for resolving the problem encountered on the application.4) The company is not liable for the above problems.
Article 10. Terms of application
Any dispute arising between the FRICO e-commerce website and members will be resolved through negotiation. In case the desired agreement cannot be reached, either party has the right to bring the case to the competent People’s Court in Ho Chi Minh City for settlement.– The regulations of the FRICO e-commerce website officially come into effect from the date of signing the Decision issued together with this Regulation. The revised regulation comes into effect from the effective date of the Decision on Amending Regulations. The member’s continuation using the service after the revised regulations published and enforced means that they have accepted this content.
Article 11: Effect 1.
This Regulation comes into effect from May 24, 2003. Individuals and departments concerned are responsible for the implementation of this regulation.